-
December 23rd, 2012, 09:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: newbie looking for altec colours
Thanks so much for info. This forum is great.What a wealth of information. I have many more questions regarding this little project but will save them for later (one step at a time ). My expertise is in the cabinetmaking end of things and would be happy to give advice or help with that. The electronic end is where I tend to falter. Not quite sure where I developed this Altec bug of mine. I do know I have a deep root in music and I just like quality and history. These speakers have been somewhat of an enigma for me over the years,at times sounding just terrible and at times magical. Perhaps with some help I can get them to behave more like the magical. Cheers for now and if anyone is interested I can post some photos. Steve
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28272550 times.
Bookmarks